Thursday, May 28, 2009

Funkie Monkie Scraps.. Make & Take!

Ok, This is not actually a Make & take, since I live in CT. and Funkie Monkie is in N.C.! This project was created by my friend Katie Cotton and Stephany at Funkie was kind enough to mail me one, so its a Mail & make!!
LOL! I just LOVE it, I framed it an its now up on the wall where I can see it every day!! Thank you..

If you have never seen Funkie monkie you really need to check it out, they are the BEST people to shop with! They also offer on line clubs..check it out here..



3 comments:

GabrielaD said...

very cute!

Tina Mayo said...

sorry there was a link to here from the bella blog hop..I seemed to have snagged a problem I am lost...lolyou have very cute creations.but I can't seem to find the post for that??

can you help me??
bishopsmommie@yahoo.com

carpediem said...

trying to find the bella blog hop post....???? laura j