Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Ike's World challenge #106 Movie Madness!

The Challenge this month is Movie madness....
For my DT project I made 2 ATC cards
The first one I used Alice, I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Copic markers, I fussy cut her and put her on a digi printed background I added some metal Gears..



My next ATC card I used Beauty and the Beast, I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Copic markers, I cut the image and put it on a digi printed background, I used copic markers to re color my roses Red. I poked a hole in the card and threaded the flower wire through so the roses Stand straight,


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will join this months challenge over at Ike's world.. You can find it here...https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/

1 comment:

ike said...

Fantastic. These are really gorgeous. Love the background with the roses :-D Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog