Saturday, September 29, 2007

Goddess Blessings..

As I am writting this entry, my Daughter is in the hospital waiting for the birth of her son, my grand son.
I am worried about her as this will be her 7 th C section, it's dangerous now!!! But I do know the Goddess is watching over her and her little one, Goddess is a Mother too and she will take care of them both.
This is the second Blessing this week for me, We found the most beautiful house, its like a big old farm house, Huge, plenty of room for Emmy to run and play, and I have a room to make my scrapbooking room out of! I am soo happy, I can't wait to move in!! Its in the country and right up the street is a farm , they have chickens, goats, rabbits, cows and ducks that I saw just walking around the yard, I can't wait to walk Emmy over there to see the animals. I just hope she won't be scared.
Brightest Blessings to All.

1 comment:

Tanya Siekman said...

Congratulations on being a Grandmother again. Hope all went well and the baby is doing good.

So you now have a farm house? Woo Hoo! I love ours, just want more room.

Is it in the country? You said, 'right down the street' is a farm.

Tanya