Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I got me a new digital camera today, Love, Love it!!! My old one takes really good pictures if you can get it all taped up to stay shut! Yep, it was time for a new camera. It's been a really good week for me so far, I would like to Thank my favorite Blogger Dairy wife.You can find her at...http://thesiekmantriplets.blogspot.com/ She is truly an amazing woman,I won a hand made photo charm from her, I can't wait to see it, she dose amazing work.
Anyway, Emmy has started settling in to this new home, She still yell's HEATHER, DIEGO.. Heather lived in the condo up stairs from us and her cat's name is Diego, Emmy Love's that cat! She just dosent understand that Heather is not upstairs now!! But we are not far from the old place so Heather is here all the time. Hubby went and got his Plazma 50 inch TV.. It's beautiful! Our other big screen TV is now in our room.. The room I have here is sooo Great! I am loving it! It's so nice not to be tripping over thing's now.I have a Huge closet in the kitchen, I have all my scrapbooking stuff in it, now I can just open the closet doors and scrap right at the kitchen table. I am so very Blessed! I remember that every day too!!
Brightest Blessings to All.

1 comment:

Tanya Siekman said...

Wow .... sounds like you're loving that new house! Lots of room to play.

That's funny that you had to tape up your old camera. I would die if my camera's broke. I'd be broke because I'd have to run right out and buy another one.

Tanya