Saturday, April 11, 2009

I have been Busy STAMPIN!!!









I am all excited, I got new RUBBA!!! Here's what I have created..


This one uses Emma, a stamp from http://www.papermakeup.com/


This one uses the March KOTM from Unity




This one I used a Bella stamp..


This is a NEW stamp "Fingers crosses" from Sugar Nel


This uses a digital Image




Here's one using a new Ketto stamp from Stamping Bella

And this uses a MISS ANYA stamp from The Greeting Farm!

Most papers are Basic Gray and Images are colored with Copic's & pencils

I'm off to create some more GREAT cards... I just got some Hanna stamps I NEED to ink up!!

2 comments:

de said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love them all... especially Unity, PMS and the Bella!

Rachel said...

Wow Wow Wow, you have been stampin it up! Awesome!