Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another SUNSHINE day!

Today I have a few things to show you all! I just LOVE this image!!

I used an empty ribbon spool and I cut 2 images with my scalloped circle punch , colored them with Prismacolor pencils and added glitter around the edge.and a ribbon to hang it .
This card is a bit different I cut a 4 1/4 X 6 1/4 piece of Card stock score it at 4 1/4 this is the base, then cut a piece of CS 3 X 6 and score it at 3" , fold and center it on the base card. decorate .
I used Papers from my Xmas slab, colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and sponged some Blue chalk onto the SKY. I added ribbon.




I also made a small Pizza box with gift/ note cards. Again I cut the images with my scalloped punch and colored with Prismacolor pencils and clear glitter for the SNOW., I added a Merry Xmas velvet ribbon to the box. I used Green and Red CS from Micheals.

You can find these and many more FANTASTIC images right here...

http://www.yourspecialdelivery.co.uk/sunshine-stamps.html

Put some SUNSHINE in your day!!

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

Awesomeness!!! You rocked this image kiddo! Terrific ideas and awesome thinking outside the box idea's.

Tracey said...

Great job! I agree with Sunshine, you totally rocked this one. TFS!

Anita said...

Cute cards and you won the OWH blog candy from my blog. Please email me your address so I can get the paper out to you.
anitamocha@charter.net

Kym Weber said...

These are fabulous! Love your idea about the empty spool of ribbon! Great idea!

Jacquie said...

These are too cute, love all your work. I may have to try the ribbon spool idea, I have a few of those around my house. :)

Tami Grandi said...

what a cute idea

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Very cute!