Saturday, May 27, 2017

Holiday!

Welcome to HIMCR challenge, the sponser this week is Melonheadz, For my first Design team card I used 4 Images from The Paris set, the paper is digi printed I added the sentement and some flowers and pink pearls, 




For this card I used 4 more images from The Paris set. The paper is from Recollections, I added flowers and Pink pearls, and the sentiment. Here is a bit of history on the meaning of Bastille day..

Date: 14 July
Bastille Day, the French national holiday, commemorates the storming of the Bastille, which took place on 14 July 1789 and marked the beginning of the French Revolution. The Bastille was a prison and a symbol of the absolute and arbitrary power of Louis the 16th's Ancient Regime. By capturing this symbol, the people signaled that the king's power was no longer absolute: power should be based on the Nation and be limited by a separation of powers.


Thank you for stopping by.. I hope you will join the challenge at HIMCR.. you can find it here..http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

No comments: